We have an urgent requirement for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Functional Consultant ready to join within 60 days or earlier.
** Candidates with at least 5 end-to-end project implementation experience need to apply.
** Ready to travel for short-term on-site opportunities globally (based on travel conditions).
** B.Tech/B.E mechanical/MBA/CA or Finance Background with good Accounting domain understanding preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 platform & Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer?
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Over 5-10 years of relevant Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience with Finance Background.
- Extensive experience working in core financials business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, Budgeting, Financial Reporting, Manufacturing Costing, Inventory, Production, Trade & Logistics, Warehouse, Product Information System etc.
- CA/CA final, M.Com, MBA, B.E, B.Tech or any relevant post-graduation in related domain will be preferred.
- Experience working on end-to-end implementation projects to D365 Finance / SCM AX third party solutions.
- AX/D365 certifications in Finance or SCM preferred
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English language.
- Strong listening & presentation skills.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to the contact person below for further communication.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Brightpoint Infotech is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on critical business applications including Enterprise & Business Solutions headquartered out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. We consist of a skilled team of seasoned US-based and international IT professionals to meet our customers’ business requirements with digital transformation solutions & services.
Aside from the US, Brightpoint Infotech has office locations in Toronto, Canada; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Karachi, Pakistan; and Nairobi, Kenya.
At Brightpoint Infotech, we believe in providing a stable, secure, and professional environment ingrained with all the elements of a family atmosphere where we encourage and empower our team members to come up with new ideas, initiatives and offer great career advancement options. We offer competitive compensation plans with recognition programs, and benefits including performance-based bonuses, medical insurance, flexible working hours, on-site travel opportunities abroad, generous paid time off and more.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we require the finest of technical talents and consultants to contribute their best as we strive for excellence and contribute to sustained growth and impact in the business industry. We look forward to you coming onboard with us for a long and rewarding career as we continue our growth towards the goal of becoming one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world.