- Interact with Business Analysts Clients to create technical specifications from business functional requirements
- Manage lead the development, configuration, testing, and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions like plug-ins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc.
- Develop implement modern web services using service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, and SOAP
- Write and execute unit tests and perform code reviews
- Implement front-end interfaces experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery Angular/React
- Work on integration projects and data migrations, including data transfers from legacy systems
- Review improve code, performance, stability, and scalability of solutions deliverables
- Monitor improve technical competence of team through training development
- Monitor development unit-testing activities and report project progress
You Must Have:
- Establish the company’s CRM practice capabilities and further develop the practice under your leadership
- Source new business opportunities, acquiring them and delivering on measurable targets
- Lead the development of integrated Dynamics CRM solutions, from conceptualization, strategy, and planning through to execution for clients, with multiple touch points across new media, mobile messaging, and other new marketing avenues
- Develop and enhance CRM reports using tools inside and outside CRM
- Provide insights and define action plans based on data gathered
- Interface with marketing, customer relations, research, retail, sales, and the franchise teams Requirements
- 10+ or more years in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365 CRM both on-premise and cloud
- Comprehensive exposure to CRM solutions, tools, BI reporting, data analytics, and web development technologies
- 10+ years of total software development experience, preferably in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of client-server and/or web-based applications using Microsoft technologies.
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013, and 2015 in both online and on-premise configurations (CRM 2011 or higher preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in .NET/.NET Core (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, Razor, LINQ, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience in design patterns like MVVM, MVC/MVP, Singleton, Observable, Decorator, Factory, Command and Composite.
- Demonstrable expertise in CRM concepts, workflows, practices, etc.
- Experience with MS SQL SSIS and SSRS, Power BI reports writing especially data schema knowledge using SQL FetchXML
- Deep knowledge of REST API, JSON, SOAP, etc.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, etc.)
- Microsoft CRM Certification(s) (preferred)
- Knowledge of VB.NET (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills for handling data and numbers, leading to reliable and proven decisions
- Understanding of Sales, Marketing, Functional and technical processes
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills
- Excellent and Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Very Strong interpersonal skills, must be a team player
Brightpoint Infotech is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on critical business applications including Enterprise & Business Solutions headquartered out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. We consist of a skilled team of seasoned US-based and international IT professionals to meet our customers’ business requirements with digital transformation solutions & services.
Aside from the US, Brightpoint Infotech has office locations in Toronto, Canada; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Karachi, Pakistan; and Nairobi, Kenya.
At Brightpoint Infotech, we believe in providing a stable, secure, and professional environment ingrained with all the elements of a family atmosphere where we encourage and empower our team members to come up with new ideas, initiatives and offer great career advancement options. We offer competitive compensation plans with recognition programs, and benefits including performance-based bonuses, medical insurance, flexible working hours, on-site travel opportunities abroad, generous paid time off and more.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we require the finest of technical talents and consultants to contribute their best as we strive for excellence and contribute to sustained growth and impact in the business industry. We look forward to you coming onboard with us for a long and rewarding career as we continue our growth towards the goal of becoming one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world.