Roles & Responsibilities
The CRM Techno Functional consultant will work to implement various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders:
- Organize, execute, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders, business analysts and consulting team.
- Interface effectively with other members of the consulting team to arrive at best in class solution and provide a sustainable and scalable solution architecture and application to meet client’s requirements.
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions & services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/ customizations.
- Ensure completeness in meeting business requirements and take accountability for project deliverables including and not limited to project documentation, solution design, performance, reliability, testing features etc.
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to our project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the SLA: on time and on budget.
- Maximize usage of OOB features and provide technical design or develop/customize solution approach for identified gaps.
- Contribute to activities as required including technical presales, building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations. Proactively skilling up on new versions and technology stack to be future ready.
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behavior. Be a trusted advisor for our clients and help to provide solutions which can be upgrade ready.
- Proactively identify business/ project/ technical/ support risks and provide suggestions to mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Proactively communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Support practice development activities such as defining, solutioning and configuring industry specific solutions. Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory trainings.
- Drive for process improvement, feature reusability and other initiatives to maximize efficiency in delivery.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team or supervisors.
- Provide guidance and mentorship (technical/professional) to groom other team members.
- Represent Brightpoint’s Microsoft Business Solutions team in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) are desirable.
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant and proven end to end implementation experience in Dynamics CRM configuration, customization, standard or customized workflows, dashboards, forms, views, integration, plugin development, report development is a must.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all areas within Customer Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, and Project Service Automation.
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Automate, Power BI).
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Service and Common Data Model including the customizations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
- Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons
Experience and Background
- Proven track record of successful maintenance or end to end implementation of a number of solutions for medium/ large customers, preferably across a number of business verticals (e.g. healthcare, finance, nonprofit, real estate, etc.).
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution following effective design approach.
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Adept at business requirement analysis, solution design, development, system verification and deployment strategies.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and suggest solutions both within and outside the current implementation.
- Experience in creation of demos, supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage.
- Business process mapping, Fit Gap analysis, project effort estimation, work breakdown structure, modelling and documentation knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customization and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and support.
- Knowledge and understanding of .NET framework including extensive experience writing ASP.NET and C# code (not just limited to plugins/custom workflows) is a plus.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to the contact person below for further communication.
Emai Id :- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Brightpoint Infotech is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on critical business applications including Enterprise & Business Solutions headquartered out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. We consist of a skilled team of seasoned US-based and international IT professionals to meet our customers’ business requirements with digital transformation solutions & services.
Aside from the US, Brightpoint Infotech has office locations in Toronto, Canada; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Karachi, Pakistan; and Nairobi, Kenya.
At Brightpoint Infotech, we believe in providing a stable, secure, and professional environment ingrained with all the elements of a family atmosphere where we encourage and empower our team members to come up with new ideas, initiatives and offer great career advancement options. We offer competitive compensation plans with recognition programs, and benefits including performance-based bonuses, medical insurance, flexible working hours, on-site travel opportunities abroad, generous paid time off and more.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we require the finest of technical talents and consultants to contribute their best as we strive for excellence and contribute to sustained growth and impact in the business industry. We look forward to you coming onboard with us for a long and rewarding career as we continue our growth towards the goal of becoming one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world.