We have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager ready to join within 60 days or earlier.
** Candidates with at least 6 end-to-end project implementation experience need to apply.
** Ready to travel for short-term on-site opportunities globally (based on travel conditions)
We’re looking for Dynamics 365 FO (AX Solution Architect who has hands on experience across various Dynamics AX versions and primarily on D365 F&O.
One should have ability to lead the end-to-end implementations from solution perspective and should be able to lead a functional team through various phases of implementations. One should have strong sense of the customer requirements and should collaborate and work directly with client to identify critical business requirements and various business scenarios.
One should have extremely good documentation skills and should be able to document/lead the team through documentation of business requirements, solution blueprint, functional design, business scenarios, Functional test cases, user training manuals etc.
One should have a fair understanding of the various domains and business verticals to be able to correlate with client’s business and understand requirements better.
One should be open for travel to client places for various critical project phases.
Must Have Skills:
- Must have worked on minimum 6-8 end to end implementations at medium to large enterprise clients
- Out of this min 3 end to end implementations must on D365 F&O
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have hands on experience of implementation of Finance, AR, AP, FA and MR reports along with at least one of the modules listed below.
- Must have hands on experience on either of the modules listed: Manufacturing, Inventory and Warehouse Management, Trade & Logistic / Sale & Distribution Management, Project Management and Accounting,
- Exposure on US Payroll will be an added advantage
- Must have ability to lead a team of minimum 3 resources and manage the task assignments within the team.
- Experience as a leadership role in estimating, preparing various documentations, System Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Should be very good at documentation during various phases of the implementations and should be able to prepare templates and ensure documentation from the team members.
- Should know how to conduct discovery / requirement gathering sessions and prepare a detailed Business Requirement document (As-Is & To-Be), Prepared Solution Blue-Print and Fit-Gap document.
- Prepare detailed Functional Design Documents for the custom features as per the Microsoft standards,
- Must know how to coordinate and execute the data migration using DMF
- Should have experience in conducting training sessions for the client.
- Must know how to plan and execute master data migration as well as open transactions and opening balances during data upload cycles.
- Must have worked in customer facing roles, onsite exposure with US clients will be preferred.
- Should be able to configure the product at short notice to support pre-sales demos
- Must have exposure on various versions of Dynamics AX viz. D365 F&O, AX7, Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2009.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle Implementation projects, Post Implementation Production Support
Good to Have Skills & Certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics AXCertifications (functional)
- Domain Specific Experience
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Ability to demonstrate IP to prospects and customers across the globe
- Ability to track and report deliverables and conduct meetings with key stake holders
- Power BI
- Ability to play vital role for Quality & Budget for the deliverables
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from reputed university
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Master in Business Administration or CA will be preferred.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to the contact below for further communication.
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Brightpoint Infotech is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on critical business applications including Enterprise & Business Solutions headquartered out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. We consist of a skilled team of seasoned US-based and international IT professionals to meet our customers’ business requirements with digital transformation solutions & services.
Aside from the US, Brightpoint Infotech has office locations in Toronto, Canada; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Karachi, Pakistan; and Nairobi, Kenya.
At Brightpoint Infotech, we believe in providing a stable, secure, and professional environment ingrained with all the elements of a family atmosphere where we encourage and empower our team members to come up with new ideas, initiatives and offer great career advancement options. We offer competitive compensation plans with recognition programs, and benefits including performance-based bonuses, medical insurance, flexible working hours, on-site travel opportunities abroad, generous paid time off and more.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we require the finest of technical talents and consultants to contribute their best as we strive for excellence and contribute to sustained growth and impact in the business industry. We look forward to you coming onboard with us for a long and rewarding career as we continue our growth towards the goal of becoming one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world.