This individual will be a Sales Leader (BDM), focused on Microsoft Dynamics based Enterprise Solution Sales. Working closely with the sales & pre-sales team in US & Canada, the individual must understand the many product offerings of Microsoft, which include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Dynamics Business Central
- Power BI, Power Apps / Power Automate
- Office 365
- Azure Cloud / Cloud Computing Solution
- ISV Solutions
The responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve the financial targets.
- The duties will include meeting annual targets, establishing relationships, understanding industry trends and customer needs along with owning and building the sales funnel.
- Owning and building a healthy pipeline with focus around acquiring new logo’s
- Responsible for the technical and commercial solution to be offered to customers
- Identify and analyze business requirements, conduct discovery workshop, document operation processes, and develop recommendations in collaboration with the solution architects with technical specifications
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, business pipeline, and revenue forecasts
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer, and present Brightpoint Infotech’s value proposition to CXO-level executives
- Experience in Enterprise Solution Sales or SAAS is essential
- Developing ongoing customer relationships and up selling where appropriate
- Maintaining customer data, sales activity, and forecasts in a CRM system
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise solution sales, business development, solution management or similar roles.
- Experience of at least 2 years in the RPA Industry – Automation Anywhere or similar products
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how the platform can assist them to achieve their business objective
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Business Suites sales cycle and product offerings
- Extensive experience in selling professional services solutions
- Proven ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue
- Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in sales
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited university. MBA in Marketing would be a plus.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to the contact below for further communication.
Email Id :- hr@brightpointinfotech / email@example.com